Icon credits: Hyena-bones !
FUCK IM DOING IT
- I'm obsessed with stupid jokes and rabbits
- Aspiring plushatier
- working on learning animating
- Perpetual lurker
- love faves, love comments, neither are required though! u0 u
-Proud member of the loser squad
-I'm pessimistic, and unlikely to trust anyone on their word
-I speak to people how I'm spoken to. If you make assumptions about me or insult me, I wont put up with it.
- Have GAD (notself diagnosed) which leads to a lot of tonal problems/ misunderstandings ive noticed, so please keep that in mind if we do talk
-THIS DOES NOT MEAN OH GOD DONT TALK TO ME , while it is a problem I try to over come it, and isolation wont help. So if you have something to say go ahead!
- If your interactions with me end up affecting my psychological health in a really negative way, I will block you. My mental health comes first, bc I legit need to put it first.
-I'm socially awkward as all heck, so our first interactions will probably be pretty awkward, but given enough time ill warm up and be less awkward maybe
- I'm less likely to be the first to say something, but once we start talking, I'm likely to not shut up if the tone of the conversation invites more conversation. (I mean ill keep talking, since I hate not replying to people unless the replies a very obv 'closing' reply)
-no 'pet names' or nicknames unless we know eachother, and know eachother well.
Above all keep in mind I am human, and will probably make mistakes. I try to own up and apologize where i screw up, but sometimes it may take a bit of time. Please forgive that, as its mostly due to me processing things/waiting for a calmer moment/ and I prefer to wait until ive weakened the emotional response to whatever happened so i can come in calm and unaggressive
Basically how it is if/when we begin to interact
People I'm grateful af to know and be able to call my friends:
Icon credits: xXScarletButterflyXx